Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Art Update

I meant to complete another page for the book last night, but did not get to it. I did, however, enjoy a fun time at my sister's house where she had just brought home a new puppy from the humane society. He's a real cutie, but a bit strange in his behavior. She thinks he might have been born feral and hasn't quite learned how to interact with people. He seems to be catching on though, and with more focused attention than the shelter could provide, I think he'll learn.
In the mean time, here are some thumbs of pages 1-4:


I might add some more shading to some of these yet. And here also are some of my most recent T-shirt designs for Buckhorn River. Big numbers seem to be popular right now. If you see these in a store - let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment